Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Einstein’s Donkey getting crazy…....

Einstein’s Donkey getting crazy…....
These days my mind has become insane and started thinking about things which will be inexplicably monstrous...
My idle mind (which literally means that I don’t have any job these days) has started thinking about different dimension of world and existence of extraterrestrial life or something of that kind.
Is there any chance of existence of virtual world just like ours in this universe and there our earth will be a virtual concept and some techie or a jobless soul of that world would be writing a blog or creating any evidence to portray life of that world?
Since this universe originated from a highly dense nucleus (referring to big bang) and to maintain the mass, new objects are being created in it.
Creation of new mass to maintain density has been attributed to demonstrate the fact that the universe is expanding.
And if living animals are created in earth as a part of that, same can happen at other end of universe.
As an equilibrium was and is maintained right from big bang to present time, if life can exist in earth, there should be some planet or space which should nurture some kind of living things.
This is also supported by Panspermia hypothesis which states that life in earth is result of microspores that were carried by some asteriods.
As it is very much evident from global warming, that this world will see a great havoc due to human's unholy behavior to nature and earth, which will put an end to life in earth, Should humans become successful in communicating with things of their kind??
Now a different question arises. Why things or life at the other end don’t try to discover us.
Is it because we are too complicated for them to understand or we are underdeveloped...
just like how we behave with dogs or lizard???
My friend(a Chemical Engineer) told me that Thermodynamics is GOD. I never understood his theory. He was so obsessed with his theory that when Once he broke his hand while walking over lawn, he said
“There was some imbalance with energy transfer in this cosmos and thats why my hand broke”.
People say "Looks are deceptive".
Do they really mean this?
Is there any possibility of, what we see is not seen exactly by others. There may be different observation send by eyes to brain. This reception maynot be same for everyone...
Now few questions strike me...
Should I leave some evidence to that soul of virtual world, so that he or it will understand that even I thought about it or him?
Should I send some signal so that they will understand that human will remain for atmost 2 or 3 centuries and if they wanna visit us, let them please do it quickly?
Should I preserve a Bottle of fermented WINE so that my grandson can sell it at 2090 saying 81 yrs preserved? I wish my grandfather had done this..
PS:
Should I(Einstein's Donkey) tell my master (Einstein) that he had failed to produce answers for many questions?...

No comments:

Post a Comment