Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Techies’ day out..

Techies’ day out..
It was Saturday night Oct 10 2009...7:10 PM to be more precise with time.
“Yoboy” enters our T.T. villa..(Troublesome Techies villa). Yoboy always brings surprise. He entered with an anticipation of warm welcome. But nobody gave a damn about him. Few guys were busy with their laptop chatting with their good old friends (may be Gal friends…) . Yoboy gathered all Font sizepeople in a room. This meeting was intended to promote their secret interest.
Yoboy: Guys how about an outing???
Other: yaaaww..(Least bothered..)
Yoboy: Anybody for Hookah?
Few : We can think about that!!!
Yoboy: Boozing??
Everybody: I M GAME!!!…
Yoboy: Great!!!…I m luvin it.. So pub or bar??
G-G-IN : Pub...tat too on Saturday???
..It’s meant for guys with girlfrnds…
Yoboy : Point noted..Bar??
U-BAN : (cough cough)...any place where I can get adulterated water… (cough cough)
Einstein’s Donkey : Lets go to a place which serves hookah and cocktail.. That’s near mocha…
Yoboy : Ok brothers… then lets hit the road..
Einstein’s Donkey : With wat??
Yoboy: ahem..I mean...We will go in my car..
Voice from heaven: ohhh…
Everybody set to meet their destiny of that night….
Inside car:::::: trannnnn trannnn dannn daaaamn daaamn..
(few trans- psychos listening to some DJ’s crap)..
Yoboy : (driving..)
Nash : (Shaking his head..)
G-G-IN : (Shakings his hand )
U- BAN : (Coughing..)
Einstein’s Donkey: yuck..Noise… God save me!!!!…
After one hour of ride…
Yoboy : I think my car gotta some problem…
G-G-IN :Tell something new..
Yoboy : Guys..It’s not pulling..
Others : Listening to Trannnn trannnn daaannn daaam…
Suddenly noise stops…
Einstein’s Donkey : Praise the lord…
Yoboy : Bros.. we r ****ed up..
U_BAN :cough cough.. I think this must be due to the incomplete combustion of fuel carrying some impurity which might have hindered the power of vehicle######....(Boasting wat he learnt in Mechanical Engineering)
Yoboy : Car Battery is down.. so push..
Others : **** this car…
Car : vrammm…. vruuuum …vroooom…
Einstein’s Donkey : Praise the lord…
After some time It stopped…
Yoboy: Thankfully we have reached the place…
Others: Run Run... I need the elixir…
Finally everybody settled…
Einstein’s Donkey : One Pan masala sheesha and lemon-lime sheesha…Please make it quick...
Ordered and started the ceremonious celebration with the blessings of god….
After 10 mins Nash was completely done…
Nash : My god why did I come hereeeeeee… I told u guys to take me some where elssssss… blah blah…
I don’t like thissssssss…..
After One hour..
G-G-IN : Anybody for Havana stuff???
No Response....
UBAN : cough cough..
Nash : Why our life is like thissssss… I want a changeeeee…blaaaaaahhh…
Yoboy was silently dreaming about some very close friend.. The ambience was filled with smoke from hookah… Perfect surroundings for a duet song..
Served Food : Idiots…pls finish me…
UBAN: Waiter bill please… cough cough..
Eistein’s Donkey : “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”…Takes three more puffs..
Bill settled..Waiter is smiling… Troublesome Techies are smiling…Waiter is again smiling..Finally UBAN gives 50Rs..
Now Everybody were smiling..Happy Ending..
Yoboy : Come one guys..push the car..
Car : Vraaam vruum vroom..
U BAN :Ok lets go…
Next minute car stopped. Guys got down and pushed.
Car : vraaam vraaam daaam…I can’t..
Eistein’s Donkey : God kill me…
Funniest part : Time was 12.15 AM.
UBAN : (Calls somebody)..cough cough..speaks something…
Others were drooling..
For another 2 hours T T were standing in a deserted road of Chennai which will spare not even a centimeter for passengers at day time… Couple of workers were sitting near a petty shop…
Yoboy : Lets take a taxi back to TT villa..
Nash : he he.. he he.. Whose idea was this…I mean this place…
Einstein’s Donkey : Yes..We should kill him..(escaped)..
UBAN : Still coughing and talking to somebody..
After damned 3 hours one mechanic comes. He pulls some wires and did all to show that he was a car mechanic..
Mechanic: Sir.. I think alternator is not working.. Its better if you leave this car in my shed tonight.
Others: What is this Alternator??????
Eistein’s Donkey: Great idea..God bless you..
Mechanic : I will arrange for a recovery vehicle that will take this car to our shed. You need to pay 500 for Recovery vehicle, 500 for night service and I ll arrange a taxi for your return which will cost 800Rs..
Yoboy : (Eyes opened..eye balls were rolling in the street..) ..
G-G-IN : How about taking train. If we wait for another 3 hours and walk to railway station we may get a train.
Eistein’s Donkey : We are Techies dude..lets take that cab…
Nash : Yes!!!!We are troublesome techies..
TT took that cab and reached TT Villa at 3.30 AM…
UBAN was thanked for his role…
Everybody had a great day…
Guys said gudmorning to eachother and went to sleep…

No comments:

Post a Comment