Tuesday, November 17, 2009

my final journey

I rested in heaven And danced with friends
Bees came to kiss me and flowing winds..
My beauty decorated with rare wings and shades..
I was lonely attraction to throngs And many poured praises.
I bought fame, a worthless bubble.
I sat in a emperor’s throne and led ordained life,
Till I was dragged to eternal curse…
In that commotion, drops came to hug and keep me fresh.
Beauty cost my life, though both are mortals.
Still there was overwhelming smile,
Which I shared with many others in pile..
Our destination awaited us and we did the same.
Place was darkened by silence and he lied in the centre
Everyone had reason and the old lady too.
His soul was blessed and body had a great farewell
she had none but memories to console
There was nothing worse and her pain erupted with loud cry.
I was put beside that solider and made my final journey with tears and
pride.
PS:
This poem is about a flower which enjoyed wonderful life, till it was plucked and joined with others... It accompanies a solider on his final journey…

No comments:

Post a Comment